Implant dentistry has become our favorite way to replace missing teeth. Missing teeth can cause defects in the bone, shifting and drifting teeth, bite changes, chewing difficulty, excessive wear on remaining teeth, cracking and chipping of remaining teeth, changes and damage to the jaw joint or TMJ, and speech impediments. Missing teeth can also affect one’s self esteem and alter facial appearance.
You don’t have to go through life enduring discomfort, avoiding certain foods, risking bone loss, changes to your facial structure, and bracing for embarrassing situations. Dental implants offer a great long term solution to missing teeth. Dental implants have been used for over 40 years and are very safe and highly successful. Acting as a substitute tooth root, implants bond with the bone to form a stable foundation for permanent replacement teeth, that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Dr. Swenda has advanced training in dental implant restoration and has planned thousands of implants since 1985. Utilizing the i-CATTM Cone Beam 3-D Imaging System, Andrew E. Swenda, Jr., D.M.D. is able to expertly plan and restore implants for maximum safety, function and longevity.
- Can successfully replace one or more lost teeth
- Help minimize bone loss
- Look, feel, and function like a natural tooth
- Replace missing teeth without compromising adjacent teeth by grinding them down for a bridge or securing a partial denture
- Increase stability, making chewing more natural
- Eliminate the pain of ill-fitting and partials
- Improve appearance
- Can be used to stabilize loose fitting dentures
- Are a way to improve your quality of life and self confidence.
Examples ofcan be viewed at our and our .
If you have questions about dental implants pleaseour office for more information.